- • GMAW or Metal Core welding experience preferred
• Mathematical aptitude a plus
• Blueprint and tape measure reading a plus
• Must be able to stand 100% of scheduled shift. Lifting, pushing, prying, and dragging heavy materials up to 50 pounds
• Must be able to perform physical activities that require considerable use of arms and legs and moving entire body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, bending, twisting and handling of materials.
• Must be able to work in an outside manufacturing environment for long shifts, including weekends.
• Position requires manual dexterity, arm-handed steadiness and a safety-minded individual.
• Must be able to work in an open environment exposed to extreme tempertures.
• Must have the ability to concentrate on tasks for long periods of time and be able to observe and received information from all relevant sources.
Do you meet the above requirements?
Are you a current Sabre employee?
Employee Id #:
Why are you interested in this position:
Please complete work history section & include current Sabre employment.