- 10+ years of production floor experience.
- Knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology. This includes applying principles, techniques, procedures, and equipment to the design and production of various goods and services.
- Knowledge of CAD systems and efficient use. Experience in Solidworks.
- Knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools involved in cabinet, tubular and pole construction.
- Knowledge of welding and associated codes.
- Knowledge of Sheet metal forming and fabrication.
- Knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics, and their applications.
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principals involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
- Must work well in a group, or team environment.
- Ability to communicate information through speech and in writing to be easily understood by all personal, internal and external.
- Ability to stay abreast of industry trends, best practice, and customer standards.
- Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedure and system.
Do you meet the above requirements?
Are you a current Sabre employee?
Employee Id #:
Why are you interested in this position:
Please complete work history section & include current Sabre employment.