- 3 to 5 years progressive experience in a manufacturing operation.
- Experience with OSHA regulations.
- Knowledge of manufacturing of steel or metal fabricated structures.
- Must learn how to effectively use the Epicor/Vantage computer system to report data, check job schedules, inventory levels, routings, bill of materials, as well as, train new and existing employees
- Ability to analyze and evaluate construction documents including drawings, specifications and contracts.
- Competent in Microsoft Office and other industry computer applications including a strong understanding of ERP systems and their operations.
- Exceptional leadership and team-building skills.
- Effective English communications for verbal and written communications. Must also be able to read and comprehend documents written in English.
- Familiarity with a wide range of equipment & tools used in steel manufacturing.
- Able to read blue prints and weld symbols to visually inspect completed hardware and assemblies
- Able to read & understand work orders, safety rules, & various manuals.
- Able to operate various material handling equipment, to include but not limited to, overhead cranes, forklifts and pallet jacks.
- Must be able to perform work functions while standing for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift, push, pry, and drag heavy materials up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to reach, grasp, bend, stoop, crawl under or climb over to weld product.
- Must be able to pass a commercial driver test.
Do you meet the above requirements?
Are you a current Sabre employee?
Employee Id #:
Why are you interested in this position:
Please complete work history section & include current Sabre employment.