- Minimum of 5 years of successful manufacturing and operations experience and 3 years of supervisor experience in steel fabrication (or similar manufacturing environment).
- Knowledge of and experience with Six Sigma and/or lean manufacturing preferred
- Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Substantial business acumen
- Clear understanding of lean manufacturing
- Ability to develop and/or identify, prioritize, and build organizational capabilities, behaviors, structures, and processes
- Ability to build, engage, influence and effectively manage teams of individuals
- Ability to identify areas for improvement, problem solve and implement solutions
- Ability to develop and maintain appropriate employee-management relationships through proactive leadership, effective regular communications, organizational efficiency and profitable operations.
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to assess a variety of abstract facts, formulate reasoned alternatives and positively communicate decisions and solutions
- Must be detail-oriented, have strong organization and time-management skills and be able to efficiently multi-task in a changing environment.
- Proficient working knowledge of general office equipment and computer applications including Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Extensive knowledge of MRP/ERP systems.
- Must have a current and valid driver's license and meet company DMV requirements to travel on company business.
- Required PPE includes safety glasses, steel-toe metatarsal boots and hearing protection worn at all times on the production floor in addition to other specific PPE that must be worn for specific tasks. Production floor environment may include fluctuations in temperature. Abnormal level of noise due to grinding, chipping, hammering requires hearing protection (ear plugs) be worn at all times.
- Will require working on a computer and phone. Regularly required to use hands to type, finger, handle or grasp. Frequently required to talk, hear and respond.
- Distant Vision: must be 20/40 or greater corrected or uncorrected in each eye; Near Vision: must be J2 or better corrected or uncorrected, 12 inches from face in each eye; Depth Perception: must be at less than 50 seconds of arc or greater than 60% Shepard Fry in each eye
Do you meet the above requirements?
Are you a current Sabre employee?
Employee Id #:
Why are you interested in this position:
Please complete work history section & include current Sabre employment.